Tips for Your Campus Visit!
- Plan ahead on how you’ll get to Bryan-College Station. Our campus is conveniently located close to Houston, Dallas and Austin
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a bottle of water. We are proud of our big, beautiful campus, so tours are extensive.
- Apply sunscreen and bring an umbrella for shade. It's hot in Texas!
- Prepare questions for our Howdy Crew tour leaders. Howdy Crew members are well-versed in what the hot spots around campus and Bryan/College Station are and can get you inside information.
- Arrive 15-30 minutes before your tour starts. If you will be late, please call us at 979-845-5851. We’ll do our best to work things out, and some events may have to be cancelled or rescheduled.
- Use the Interactive Campus Map to explore Texas A&M after your tour is over to see even more of campus.